Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Ignorance is hell.

Freedom from religion comes from studying the topic of Astrotheology. My mind was bound by literalistic religion for long enough and until I questioned everything. It is a path each person must undergo. Astrotheology is quite literally a word I did not know until I learned it from people who held it for those ready to listen. Thank god for internet. Study it all until your mind is free to move onto other topics. 12 years ago I was hooked on the unfortunate predicament of the goverment church and then someone smarter than me came along and helped reveal the lies and gave the truth. I still unravel the lies inside my mind today. I now study buddhism, chemistry, biology, and look forward to university student orientation. I have military veterans in my family from WW2. One in particular I am fond of is my great cousin who was a 2nd LT in the USAAF. He was shot down in the Phillipines but not before he flew B-25j Mitchells for many weeks and days in New Guinea. I enjoy re-enacting his missions. I sometimes wonder about reincarnation and rebirth. I now wonder if I am him or his pilot reborn. I do not know but I am glad I did not chose to do the same thing over again. I like to honor my family members for fighting for my freedom to study and reconcile the religion I was born into. Hell is exited through reading words one by one. People are in a thought loop that repeats until people are aware of it. Change your words and you change your code. 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment