Thursday, December 31, 2020

Sunrise

 

Minnesota winter December 31, 2020. Making the last day count in this year 2020. The trees in the background are on an island in what the locals call a duck pound. But I see an island on a lake. My home town does not have an island on the lake. I am keeping this location a secret from the public. 

This is a special place where lots of wildlife is untouched by humans for the most part. A lot of people enjoy this area of the world but most are only visitors. I am not a one hundred percent local who was born and raised here, but I have been here for 11 years. 

I moved here from the county next to me when I was younger to move from my parents place. This town has a lot of nature to appreciate. I took this picture at sunrise. Once the sun was in the air it was too bright for my taste. I enjoy sun but not blinding sunlight. I am sure the animals don't like it either.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment