Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Haunted Yard Eve Online

 


I scanned down this haunted yard after much deliberation. I scanned down wormholes, data sites and got killed a few times in the process. I decided to blog this haunted yard because it was the only combat site I found. I will continue to hunt for more combat sites in high sec since in null sec I get killed every time. However, I'm not safe in high security space either since I'm at war. 
I got warp scrammed and got killed by the alvis. I thought I could kill them with my railguns but I had no luck. I orbitted an object at 50km. I was doing ok while I was using my afterburner and going over 1000m/s but once I decided to slow down and let the alvis catch up so i cold shoot them they scrammed me and I could not escape.

I was no match for this haunted yard. I know it is still out there in space but right now I am docked up licking my wounds in my pod. I am searching for combat sites that fit the description of the guristas hunt sites. Not a haunted yard. However, it was my first combat site I found after hunting for one for the longest time.
I think the guristas hunt sites are being taken rapidly by everyone in high sec. I am over here finding haunted yards and data sites I can't open because I haven't found a gurista combat site with an acceleration key. I don't think there will be an acceleration key in this haunted yard.
I was going into null sec to find the Huntmaster sites with more lucrative payouts. But I would get killed before I could reach the region of Velan which is the guristas favorite region to hideout in. I did find a combat site yesterday called Independence. However, I did not last long. I should have blogged that site. 
This haunted yard is all I got for now. If I continue I will find more sites and I will get lucky enough to find an acceleration key. I have scanned down three data sites that I can not unlock because of a lack of an acceleration gate key. 
This is my kill mail. I got killed and I saved the screenshot and pasted it here. I am sad. But, I enjoyed the ride. 

A leaking cask, yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment